10 QUESTIONS

1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

I am looking forward to making short movies or trailer or magazine covers and etc 


2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

better observation skills and analysis skills, understanding in what impact media has and how to interact with the media 


3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?

anywhere from a 7 to 9 and so i can push myself


4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 

my phone and the tv 

5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 

on school days/ week days it is at 2-4 hrs a day but on weekends it is at around 3-6. on week days my screen time is pretty good because there is a good amount of the day that i spend without my phone but on weekends it is kind of good because i wake up at around 8 so a maximum of 6 hrs on my phone leaves  me with a good amount of my day left 


6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

it was  on YouTube but the last show was modern family 


7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?

i use my phone and use musi


8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favorite game?


i do play games i like to play roblox and fortnite and btd6   i play fortnite on my PlayStation and the other two on my phone 


9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 


i am on tiktiok but don't post, it is funny to watch the short formed videos


10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?

i think it is both because the media can show useful things like YouTube channels that help you like mark robber or by channels but the media shows violent programmes and some drill songs have explicit images with guns and violence  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

denotation and connotations